See the video and story about how one float can change the life of someone confined to a wheelchair. See how she is able to swim. Check out the video here.
Benefits of In-Water Wellness and Low-Impact Therapy
- Reduces stress and anxiety: The buoyancy of water helps to reduce stress and anxiety by providing a sense of weightlessness and relaxation.
- Improves cardiovascular health: Water resistance provides a low-impact way to improve cardiovascular health by increasing heart rate and blood flow.
- Builds strength and endurance: Water resistance can help to build strength and endurance by providing a challenging workout without putting stress on joints.
- Improves flexibility: Water’s buoyancy can help improve flexibility by allowing for a greater range of motion.
- Reduces pain: Water’s buoyancy can help reduce pain by taking pressure off of joints and muscles.
The Float’n Thang is a personal flotation device that is designed to help individuals float upright and in a lounge position.
The float allows for in-water pedaling for leg exercise. The device has proven effective for individuals who struggle with disabilities to enjoy water therapy.
Benefits of the Float’n Thang
- Allows for freedom of leg and arm movement: The Float’n Thang allows for freedom of leg and arm movement, which is important for people who are recovering from injuries or who have disabilities.
- Easy to pack for travel: The Float’n Thang is easy to pack for travel, making it a great option for people who want to continue their water therapy program while on vacation.
- Limited inflation needed: The Float’n Thang only needs to be inflated slightly, making it easy to air up and quick air release.
- Low-impact wellness for in-water therapy and fitness: The Float’n Thang is a low-impact way to improve wellness and fitness, making it a great option for people of all ages and fitness levels.
How heartwarming it was seeing David enjoying his 1st experience using your floatation device. Doug, there is no better way for me to express the joy I feel watching my daughter’s ability to swim freely, without fear or her mouth nearing the water using your device. So glad my internet search lead me to you. I could never thank you enough. I will send your floatation device to any client in my daughter’s day program who can benefit. Quite often, special needs adults have a great fear of water because their parents never introduced them at a young age. I had my daughter in the water at 3 months old. She grew to love what I did, boating & swimming. Now she is using the device every day in our pool for exercise.
See how she is able to swim. Check out the video here.
For more information, visit www.FloatnThang.com.