Float’nThang® SOLID float’n foam technology is the secret
This exclusive formulation and custom molding process produces the world’s best quality closed-cell foam float.
Float’n Thang technology sets the standard in reliability, adaptability, and attractiveness.
WHAT IS CLOSED CELL?
- It’s a lightweight, highly durable, closed-cell PVC foam that makes it perfect for water use and especially, flotation.
- Gives you superior buoyancy
- Guaranteed not to to fade, chip, peel, flake or absorb water the way other flotation devices can.
- Virtually unaffected by chlorinated water, ultra-violet rays, or even the weather.
- It’s Sanitary. Closed-cell foam construction will not allow mold, mildew, or germ-ridden bacteria to form and build up on your Float’n Thang.
OTHERS THAT USE THIS HIGH-QUALITY PRODUCT – Aviation
The foam is a tough, lightweight, closed-cell, expanded material, available in soft and rigid compressions. The revolutionary foam formulations resist weather aging. Ultraviolet rays, salt, and chlorinated water breakdown water absorption. Due to its zero water absorption properties, Closed Cell foam also resists the build-up of mold, mildew, and germ-carrying bacteria. All of these properties being important in Aviation These all add up to a great insulation material or seat cushion component.
Doug got tired of the noodles he used for flotation when he wanted to ease the stress on his back while doing his water exercises. “There must be a better way.” And after a lot of experimentation with materials and designs, he finally found it. People need something that will last years. A flotation that can handle the hot Arizona sun, something that will stand up against pool chemicals and will never leak. The Float’nThang is here to do just that!